Friday, August 18, 2017

NEW LAUNCH// FLORAL WATERCOLOR PRINTS!

Finally! Can we have drumroll please? I've been asked countless times if my much-loved collections are available for commercial purchase and use and while that was once possible, my online store had to be closed down and all was laying low for a while; that is- until today! Craft A Doodle Doo's blogshop is back in business with all your favorite collections up for purchase very soon in addition to a new Watercolor Florals starter kit: complete with a banner and patterns, wreaths, individual foliage elements and bouquets! This collection is THE perfect tool to adorn your cards, stationery, web design and endless more! Take a look below!
Craft A Doodle Doo// No Nonsense Watercolors Floral Starter Kit #watercolor #flowers #graphics #collection

The collection is available in both Standard and Extended License format. Head over to the blogshop to see what terms each License entails.  

You can buy the entire collection here.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Craft A Doodle Doo// No Nonsense Watercolors Floral Starter Kit #watercolor #flowers #graphics #collection

Craft A Doodle Doo// No Nonsense Watercolors Floral Starter Kit #watercolor #flowers #graphics #collection
Craft A Doodle Doo// No Nonsense Watercolors Floral Starter Kit #watercolor #flowers #graphics #collection








                                                                                                                                                                       
For further queries, please drop me an email at miraclespyer19(at)gmail(dot)com. If you happen to use this collection, I'd love to see how!

If you liked this collection, please pin and share the love,
Best wishes,
Nash


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I?ve visited this blog before but after browsing
    through many of the posts I realized it?s new to me.

    Nonetheless, I?m definitely delighted I discovered
    it and I?ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete


FRESH IRRESISTABLE IDEAS...

RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.